Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the 3rd time this has happened to me when I’m on the 3rd tier. Don’t even get to play and can’t bypass
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is NOT answered! Again candy crush trying to gaslight!
I have already done that each time. Not only do I lose my tier bonus, I also lose my streak so double whammy.
After I checked on Mobile, I was able to complete it without errors.Please try force close the Apps and Log in again
I’m on mobile. Like I said this has happened 3 times now where I lose my top tier status.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Which device are you play , and I will be back to check this level on Mobile and Computer . Thank you