I purchased 2 hours of lives but it did not come through on app (android)

Options
judith2020
judith2020 Posts: 9 Level 2
edited June 15 in Support

Hi, i just spent £2.49 on the 2 hour unlimited lives but it just kept loading when after the purchase. I have restarted my phone and it still hasn't been updated.

In addition, there was an offer earlier for fathers day which I clicked on but that had disappeared too. Thanks

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,523 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team , In the meantime

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,523 Candy Moderator
    edited June 15
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , Some players have problem with Apps Store this day and Ill pass this feedback to the game team

• judith2020
    edited June 15
    Options

hi the lives have now appeared however there seems to be a glitch in the game. It shows as “level failed” , when there are still lots of moves to be used. I have tried this game twice and this keeps happening. I

I've seen that other users have had this problem too….

• judith2020
    Options

Update: I was able to get through the game after restarting again, however there is now a problem with obtaining the gold bars. I was claiming 40 bars but it said there was a connection issues.

I restarted the game and I still have no gold bars. Please can you look into all these issues?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?