Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there’s been a problem with the app, when I closed and reopened I’d lost the 30 of the 38 gold bars I had - and also lost the 67 gold bars I’d racked up on candy royale had I won this level… can you do anything about it please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same sort of issue here! I just read a comment from another player saying that it's most likely a central issue and King doesn't work weekends so we'd better find something else to do this weekend! 🤣 It's kinda fruitless. Won't even let me log into my account from the game... Good luck!