Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
About 6 times now CCS has locked up on the following ad and the only way out is to shut down and go back in. I’ve logged out and back in and it’s still happening. Always the 3 ad when you just need a few more moves. What’s going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve already done that and it still happens. I’m on an iPad if that helps.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . This issues is being investiged , In the meantime Please force close the Apps and Log in again