Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not receiving messages about friend requests, why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem. I receive no friend requests and there is no button to view which friends I have requested and pending acceptance. This detail should not be an oversight.
It’s irritating that almost 0% of the friend “suggestions” they provide which include players from tournaments with whom I have competed are players that don’t send lives to other players.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info