Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want help from my friend I.stouk level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj Is there any way you could advise @kiara_wael to not post this standard reply as it is very confusing. I don't have this event any more so can't check it out myself but surely from all we know there is still no way to actually ask for help in the "Help a friend" feature. That response by Kiara would suggest that there is?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you Stuck? and If you have feature Help Friends in the game , Your Friends List can Help you