Profile picture on Facebook does not match with Candy crush?

Options
Angeleh
Angeleh Posts: 2 Newbie

My Facebook account and my Candy crush account are linked however, the profile picture on Candy Crush Saga does not match my picture on Facebook. It will not let me change it on Candy Crush.

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,658 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Changing your Candy Crush profile picture is a snap! First things first, your Candy Crush profile picture is linked to your Facebook account. So, to change your game profile picture, you’ll need to change your Facebook profile picture.

Once you update your picture on Facebook, open up Candy Crush. If it doesn’t update right away, try reconnecting your game to Facebook. Go to the settings menu, disconnect and reconnect to Facebook

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,658 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Changing your Candy Crush profile picture is a snap! First things first, your Candy Crush profile picture is linked to your Facebook account. So, to change your game profile picture, you’ll need to change your Facebook profile picture.

Once you update your picture on Facebook, open up Candy Crush. If it doesn’t update right away, try reconnecting your game to Facebook. Go to the settings menu, disconnect and reconnect to Facebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?