Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the gift card how do I get it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I won this and have not heard a peep from King. Did you receive your gift card or an email from King? Iβm communicating with them now, but apparently they need a screen shot of my win, which was not something they said during the game. Iβm so frustrated!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check tis page here