Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Also I was playing without loosing and almost made it to win the cup but suddenly game went off and when I open the candy crush again it counted that I loose the game and lost the cup even I was winning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported. In the meantime please force close the Apps and log in again