Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to sync my progress before I delete my Facebook account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hazelbvhe 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Just for my clarification… so, when you started playing from level 1 again, did you create another Facebook account? If so, since you have 2 Facebook accounts, you would like to merge those two? Sorry! I am a bit confused with “what” would you like to “sync”! Can you please explain a bit more, so that, I can direct towards proper channels?
Thank you & talk to you soon 🍫🍫
I had restarted to play from level 1 as we didn't think id be able to get my Facebook account back after it was hacked. But I now have my account back and don't want to lose my progress again
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Do you play on King account too?or save only on Facebook