Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Santiago_12345 sorry but I don't think there is a way to remove the lives sent information
You can remove your location and when you have been online, but that is all the changes that you can make to the Player Card.
I don't think you can. I don't see that option in my game features.
Hello @Santiago_12345🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you mean to remove that "Lives Sent" info from your "Player Card", where other players check the information about other players?
Would you mind telling me why you do not want that data to be displayed? I have noticed that players usually prefer to become friends depending on the Lives we send, because receiving Lives is the biggest hurdle in the game!!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
I wanna know how to remove LIVES SENT from my profile info, please help!