Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is the coconut roll offered as a booster? I have in excess if 100 but they never come up for use. Can I trade them for something different?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What level are you at in the game @vinscrush I have never had 100 Coconut Wheels, but I use them in every level that I am allowed to.
There was a feature, the Candy Converter, that allowed boosters to be exchanged for other boosters, but I think it has been removed from the game now.