Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My chocolate box hasn't worked in a month. I collected the amount of wraps and it doesn't change. Anyone else having this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TRICIA4955🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You are right! It's not only you as few other players are also experiencing this sticky glitch (not a large number of players, though)!!
The Candy Team is aware about this glitch and are investigating it.
I request you to please be patient until the glitch is cleared, which could be soon🙏
Thank you. I've done 1all of the above. This is on King's end and I'm not the only one with this problem. C'mon King!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this to the game team .In the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.