Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really liked it the old one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @davidpetrovski142 no I don't think King will bring back the level ranking that used to appear at the bottom of a level.
I can't think of one time that King removed a feature and then returned it to the game.
To be honest I don't understand why though. The level ranking was supposedly removed due to the introduction of the Player Card, but the Player Card doesn't do the same job as the level ranking. Whilst both allow us to send lives the Player Card doesn't show the level scores. I really don't know why they couldn't just have removed the Send Lives button from the level ranking and left the scores of your friends in place
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. I'll pass this to the Game Team . also .If you have good idea please post Here
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs