Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made the mistake of purchasing $1.99 package and all the ads and boosters disappeared. Never again!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wish I would have known that. I was away from the game for 6 months due to a problem with my device. When I finally logged back in I received many ads and boosters. I am on level 15,931 and there is no way I can beat it without gold bars, I refuse to buy anything especially after their deceitful lack of no longer giving me ads for extra moves and boosters. I have better things to do than waste my time on a level I will never be able to beat.
Welcome to the King community π€
Sorry to hear that
The advertising feature is a trial feature that is not always available and will not be present in all games
Unfortunately, it is a fact that once you purchase any package, the ads will disappear
But boosters are not supposed to disappear
I hope the ads come back soon
Good day π