Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since I took part in All Stars, I no longer receive any support through advertising. Why is that? The levels can no longer be completed!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nevermind what we say or ask,the programming team don't care,all they're worried about is how to make money..getting stuck on a level for more than a week is just no good.
It is definitely true @Sprockytown . I know this for sure because, apart from reading about this in this community again and again and again….. I did a test in two of my games: I bought the smallest package available to see if it would happen, and two days later my ads were gone never to return.
I bought gold bars for the first time during the event. I read that after a purchase, support is supposedly stopped for a while. That sounds stupid, but can it be true?
Same thing happened to me during last year's All Stars @Sprockytown
I lost them for seven months. I think they disable adverts during competitions such as All Stars and Candy Cup, or at least reduce their frequency