Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is ist possible to win Level 15040 without booster
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
interesting just posted re 15040 above, returned to attempt game again to be offered to spend another 10 gold bars -are they serious 🤷♀️. Posting seems to have a touch of “spend” more! 😡
absolutely not possible! I have had an hour of chocolate sprinkles with extra earned 24 hour chocolate sprinkle used 3 boosters 🎉, 30 gold bars and 3 flying saucers!
Total farce or scam! I point blank to play any more gold bars etc. this is without a doubt the worst I’ve experienced. Wish it was a glitch!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I agree with you . I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.