Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am purchasing and being charged for gold bars, and then it just goes back to a new game. This is happening if not every night, every other.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry to hear this Flgirl1147,
If the payment provider confirms that the transaction was successful and you still don't see your purchases in the game, please contact our Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:
Contact Support:
Hope this helps 🙂
Hello. Thanks for responding. I went this route last month. I had to reach out to Apple. They denied my request. This is happening at least every other day and more than once. I am literally being ripped off. And then when I am reaching out to let someone know that I was charged for something I did not receive, I am denied.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Here