Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m uninstalling your game. I spent. Way too much money trying to beat this level. Got 250 extra moves twice and still the licorice for me. My addiction has reached its limit. Can’t spend this money on a game where I’m no longer having fun
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Is your level 8800 like this or Could you please take a screenshot ?