Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear sir.
Please sir I requested you I'm playing again candy crush so please π₯Ί allow my all events function I'm requesting you more more please open my all events function π π π π π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rubab320 the features/events that you receive in your game depends on the level you have achieved and the platform that you play on.
Open your game, play and win a new level. Once you have completed the level open your events and all the features/events currently assigned to you will appear.