Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
User ID: 9410753035
Just keeps loading and won’t connect to the App Store to purchase extra moves.
IOS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a candy crush saga account. I accidentally registered to king community when I got a new iPad. Now I can’t collect my bars and it’s really frustrating. I changed my password on candy crush saga. I wish to remain there and not on king community. It’s too confusing