Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Palash_Sarma had a translate button in one of their replies, I have just asked how they got it, guessing they replied in the same language. Will let you know if I find anything out. Sorry @Alienscar for doing this in your thread. Logging out now until tomorrow.
No translator for your English text here, I'm not surprised. I would need to use my usual Google translate. I very much doubt the system works the other way round. That would be too advanced I guess. The automatic translator obviously just picks up the specific languages. I can see the translate button in my own post now, even though I was the one who posted it. To be honest I'm just glad they stop deleting the non English posts and they no longer make them "read only", that's good enough I guess for us to try and reply. Hope your little problems get sorted soon. Very frustrating for you.
😂 Christine, I'm glad you kept it clean. Shame we're having to use a different thread for our experiment. I'm still not getting notifications, so guessing there are some problems.
Wenn ich hier etwas auf deutsch schreibe, wird das anerkannt oder geht es grundsätzlich nicht? Entschuldigt bitte dieses kleine Experiment.
@Carol-38
I can see the Translator has kicked in. Carol, I did get a notification of both your messages and when I tried to click on it I got "page not found", but yes, that thread is still there, so I can only think your two posts went for approval. Don't know why. I sent a German message in the language thread, so you can try you little experiment.
Oops, now my post isn't there either. It must have something to do with that thread. Strange…
I seem to be having so many problems at the moment. Not receiving notifications by email that I've been tagged or replied to. Only saw this, a reply from Christine re the new languages and another reply because I was looking at the different posts. I sent Christine a reply, it shows I'm the last one to post but it's not showing, will be interesting to see if this comes through. I haven't received your lives but many are coming through now and I'm nearly at the maximum. There seem to be so many things not right, it's disheartening. Never mind most of us have been through it all before, hopefully my problems will sort themselves out soon 🤕