Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to obtain the treasure, once I tap on it it freezes the game and I have to restart. I tried restarting the phone and game. Nothing happens. UT has been going on for weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend welcome to the hub community
Sorry you are still experiencing this issue
I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can obtain a progress update 💓
Hello @cindyl63 issues with the Treasure Hunt causing people's game to freeze have been going on since Sept 2023. Unfortunately King don't seem to be taking the issue seriously. The advice is to restart your game.