Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep trying to save my progress but the game won't connect to the internet even when it's on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
maybe try doing it with another wifi router in a different house like your aunts or grandma's house
I have checked all that and it still kees saying am not connected so I can't save my progress
Make sure you're entering the right password for the internet And also make sure that nothing is wrong with your Wi-Fi router.