Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is this gone, I have not been able to find it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ya stuff like that needs to be right at the top of the forum list with ATTENTION!!!!!!! I don't care about All Stars, knowing if something is gone or just being tested is VASTLY more important.
I would also imagine from a business perspective less players would straight up quit due to features vanishing if they knew they were not going away.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Daily Treat Calendar is currently being tested and is available to a select group of players. It should return soon. for more info here
They are upgrading it, so it is gone for everyone atm. I lost it as well.
@QueenB we need a section at the top of the forum that make stuff like this very obvious.