Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello:
I am back again because my candy cup final is gone again. I am in the finals and I need to have this back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Divahay62🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about that the Tournament has disappeared from your game!
The Finals will start in an hour! So, please don't worry as you still have time👍️
Do you see any events & features in your Events folder OR only Candy Cup is missing?