Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi.. I've changed phones and need to know how to transfer all my boosters over.. My coins reflect, but not my boosters and I can't afford to loose them as I paid for them.. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tanya10 I am sorry, but it is not possible to transfer your boosters from one device to another. Boosters are always stored on the device on which they are obtained.
If you have paid for them using real money though then should contact King Player Support and they should be able to help you. They might just tell you to use what you paid for on your old device though.
The only exception to not being able to transfer your boosters is if you use the iCloud to save your game.