Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
مجھے گیم کی پرنڈ درکار فیس بوک میں
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @03153211025🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you are trying to ask above!!
The Translator says "you want a copy of the game on Facebook"!! And, I am not sure what that means!!
Can you please try to post in English so that we can understand and assist you better? To reply back, please type below but in English please!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫