Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have $10 in my Google play account. When I try to make a $2.99 purchase it says I have insufficient funds. I've checked the payment methods.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Google Play handles all transactions and payment options on your Google Play account that you use for all purchases in all games and apps on your Android device.
Therefore, please contact Google Play Support for help with any Google credits or other issues with purchases on your Google Play account.