Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I try to restore my progress with Facebook and it complains about the user name and password being wrong .. of course it isn’t or I wouldn’t be able to log into my Facebook itself !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it’s happening on app my candy crush games except the one that says you need to reconnect your Facebook because I’m refusing to do it because of what happened with the others
having same issue not sure how this can be resolved . Lost my progress
screenshot of the problem