Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have my acct saved with Apple but I want it to be saved unto my Facebook. When I tried to sign in to Facebook it says that I already have an acct saved and it takes me back to level 1. How can I merge it to my Facebook without losing my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Open Candy Crush Saga
Log In with Your Current Account
Go to Settings
Connect to Facebook
If that not works
Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: