Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi!
I can't connect my facebook account to Candy Crush Saga. It just shows that the page is broken or not working? All my levels are there. How should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Snutzan🤗 A Warn Welcome to the King Community!
Do you play any other games on Facebook? Are you able to log into those?
If you do not play any other games, are you able to log into the Facebook itself? If you did not check, can you please try now and see how it goes?
I’m playing on my iPhone
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? in the meantime please check this page