Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do I get paid for playing the game because I don't understand or I will get to meet friends and how do I get to meet friends.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush is a free to download and play game, so no you don't get paid @prestige2000 just as no one gets paid to play Sudoku.
I am not sure what you mean by meet friends, but any player can be added to your game using their Player Cards, but there is no means of direct communication with any player of the game.