Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can I pass level 15946
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Hello Sunita 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You are asking about "Help a Friend" feature, right? If so, we cannot ask our friends to play a level for us, because it is actually the game system that sends us requests to pass a level for our friends.
All I would suggest you is to keep playing the level without using any boosters (not wasting your stored lives)! If you are included in the feature, hopefully, after certain number of tries, the system will be triggered and ask your friends to play your level for you.
If you need any tips to win your level, please let us know which level you are playing and we will try to help!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
The players will see "Help" button next to a friend in "Friends" tab when they open their avatar frame. After clicking "Help" button, they will have total of 5 attempts to play the level that friend is stuck in. and If you have feature Help Friends in the game , Your Friends List can Help you
how can I ask for help to pass a level