Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Had a network issue, I decided to purchase more moves but due to network was not granted. When I returned my gold bars went down. How can i get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback.
Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!
Please reach out to our
Player Support Team
in order to report it!