Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I go into the app and press play, then the chocolate box appears and I cannot go any further - I can’t close the box, claim or play the game at all. I come out and go back in but still the same. Permanently stuck on this page
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues has been reported for more info here