Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i know that this is the email I have the candy crash saga account, but I have forget the password when i try to reset to a new password after I recieve a reset passowrd email, I type the password I cant reset it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this is the prof that this is the correct account I had when I try to reset password with this email account I am not able to reset it, I put new password but it doesn't change password
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the ‘Forgot?’ next to the password field when you log in.
‘Forgot?’
You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password and access your account again.
Forgot the password function or reset link doesn’t work?
In case the reset password link doesn’t work, if you have entered your email incorrectly on your account or because of any other reason are not able to reset your password.
You can then reset the password by contacting our Player Support instead HERE
HERE