Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on 3200+ level. I entered the wrong birth year. So my id is blocked. How to fix this. I emailed them but nothing happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I mailed them already. But they replied that my gaming id is blocked/restricted. But they don't say how to solve this. I am very much disappointed.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: