Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I bought 10 golden bars, 30min unlimited lives and a booster. I received the lives and booster but not the golden bars! The opposite: I have 2 golden bars less than before the purchase. How can I get a refund or a correction?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kdn001 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It has been few of hours since you posted your question and above comment. Are you all set or still waiting for assistance?
Thank you for the information. And what about the 2 golden bars that were taken from my account?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Here