Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not getting the lives that my friends are sending me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow that is a lot of friends @JaneVin1959 so you should definitely be receiving some lives.
I have less than 140 friends and I always receive enough lives to keep my saved lives at 200.
You should try requesting friends Jane. I know you have never needed to, but a couple of changes in the game has made it more difficult for people to quickly send lives, so the quickest way now for people to send lives is to click on someone's request, otherwise they have to send lives one by one from the Player Card.
Have you got less than 200 saved lives?
I have a couple of thousand friends, and I know at least 40 friends that send me lives, because I talk to them, but I never get them. I do not request lives, I never needed to, and I sent to everyone that requests lives from me.
Hello @JaneVin1959 there does appear to be some kind of issue when it comes to sending and receiving lives, but I would say you should receive some.
How many friends do you have in your list? The more friends you have the more likely it is you will receive dome lives.
If you have 200 lives saved you will not be able to receive any new lives from your friends.
Do you request lives? Requesting lives is the best wsy of getting lives sent to you.
How many lives do you send to your friends? If you don't send many lives yourself this can effect how many lives you receive.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback Please check this page about Lives Here and Here