Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
althealourdes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @cookiemaeπ€
I have noticed these kind of questions have increased since last month. I discussed about this with @QueenB and she did not find anything alarming!!
But, you and Christine are right! There are even more questions in past 2 weeks!! I will talk to QueenB againπ
@christinewupp @PummyRaj here's another one. None of the mods have even notice the questions or answers from these people. They just copy and paste the standard answer without wondering why it was posted or who asked the question. These appear to be security questions somehow connected to King.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please feel free post related game Candy Crush . Thank you