Candy Crush Saga Microsoft Application

Tzvi_Marcu
Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,588 Level 5
edited August 1 in Discussions

I cannot login to CCS Microsoft Application using Facebook user I can do it just with King user? Who can help to solve this issue.

Attached a picture of screen. I use the Microsoft application and it show Unsupported Browser, which browser I use

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,982 Legend

This seems to be a common complaint at the moment @Tzvi_Marcu so I guess Facebook is playing up yet again.

What browser are you using and is it updated to its latest version?

If you have any browser extensions try disabling them all temporarily and try logging in again

Try resetting your browser to its default settings and then try Candy Crush again.

Clear your browsers cache and cookies

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,588 Level 5

@Alienscar This is an application that doesn't use browser, I don't understand what is the message there about the browser. This is application from Microsoft store you know if Microsoft have any support for it?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,982 Legend

You mentioned Facebook @Tzvi_Marcu which is browser based.

Even if you are using the Microsoft app though it is still worthwhile clearing your cache and cookies because the app communicates with King's servers and it is a well known fact that apps can be affected by temporary data stored by a browser.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?