Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I ask help to complete my level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve been stuck on 10987 for a few days now. I don’t have any boosters or points to help me with it. I wanted to ask for help
Hello @rakshanya_22🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You are asking about "Help a Friend" feature, right? If so, we cannot ask our friends to play a level for us, because it is the game system that sends the requests to pass a level for our friends.
I would suggest you is to keep playing your level without using any boosters & lives! Hopefully, the system will be triggered after a while and asks your friends to play your level.
If you can tell us which level you are at, we can try to provide some tips to win your level.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫