Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After the recent update, I can only see level 4596, and nothing beyond. Why aren't the levels pre-populating? Also, my boosters and lives are all gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Heth1023πββοΈ
I just played the level, and I see the next one, but it's not pre-populated
Your game map looks fine to me! Can you please explain what did you mean by "it is not pre-populated"?
And, about boosters β did you either reinstall the game or change the device?
Thank you for replying back and providing the screenshots @Heth1023π€
About the missing features in your game
Few months ago, many players have experienced this issue which was resolved now. But, some players still experience this issue of features not appearing.
There is a trick for your events to reappear β> Replay an old level - win or lose, does not matter - go back to map screen β open your Events folder and you should find all or most of your events
Hi...I added a comment, instead of replying. Sorry 'bout that.
Candy Crush Saga, on a Samsung S23+
I just played the level, and I see the next one, but it's not pre-populated. And I'm missing ALL of my boosters, lives, daily treat machine, etc.
(I just earned a booster on the daily spin)
Hello @Heth1023π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Which device are you using to play the game?
Can you please show me a screenshot of your game map?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.