Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
De o luna nu ma mai oot conecta cu Facebook. Am incercat toate metodele posibile. Am reinstalat si Facebook si Candy Crush. Degeaba. Nu stiu ce sa mai fac. Mai e cineva in situatia mea?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @ileana79🙋♀️
You can send a complaint to King Player Support team directly from your game. Please follow below steps⬇️
Hope the Player Support team will restore your game progress soon and you will be able to get back into the game soon🍫🍫
My phone, Samsung
Hello @ileana79🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
First of all, Thank you for posting your question in English!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which device are you using to play the game?
Hi! for a while I couldn't log in to the game via Facebook. now I succeeded but I'm at level 1 of 15871. can I recover my game?
Hi! for a while I couldn't log in with the game on Facebook, now that I succeeded I'm at level 1 from 15871 how can I recover the level I was at?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day