Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I beat level 240 on candy crush saga 2024 no boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how to beat level 8329?
To pass level 1667 I waited until I got the fishing boat offer (when I was out of lives it gives me one more life and a timed wrap/stripe) and at this point I added a pre level colour bomb as well, from my inventory:
I turned on "hints" and played the first few moves suggested by the game! I got lucky and the game helped me pass after I got this chance to make a colour bomb/wrap combo.
This is often the case if we add the colour bomb booster at the point the game gives us the fishing boat offer, so I recommend doing this. After the combo the level became really easy to pass. The game helped me a lot.
Here I have two choices of a colour bomb/stripe combo! :
I passed soon afterwards with 10 moves to spare. It's easy when the game helps us. So watch out for that fishing boat and then add a colour bomb pre level on that particular attempt. It may just work for you as well. If you can't see an obvious good move play the move the game suggests.
giúp tôi với màn 1667
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 240 Like this , or Could you please take a screenshot ?