Cannot add my friend (not random person) to my friends list

GovanO
GovanO Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 7 in Discussions

Hi,

I wouId like to add my personal friend to my friends list but there is no way around it. I can only invite friends to the game via the perspnalized link or search for random friends: some of similar lvl and some completely random. But I would want to add exact person. Is there a way to add specific person to my friends list? Thanks

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,982 Legend

Hello @GovanO to add your personal friend to your list you have to send them your personalised link. The link only works though if they already play Candy Crush.

As you know the person you want to add you can text them your link, email them your link, WhatsApp your link, or even Bluetooth your link to them.

If they receive the link on the same device that they play the game all they have to do is click on the link.

If they receive your link on a device they don't play the game all they have to do is copy your link and then paste it into the browser of their game device.

• GovanO
    GovanO Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @Alienscar. The case where the person already had the game previously installed and clicked on the link did work out. Thanks

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,982 Legend

I am glad you managed to add your friend to your game @GovanO. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?