Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and now I have level 1-157 unlocked. 158-516 are locked (not able to replay).and level 517-735 unlocked. 735 is the level I’m on. Can this be fixed so theirs no gap.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did something similar to that and it skipped each section but I had to play the first level of each section. So I’m caught up now
no it didn’t work
Hello @mikeymike7🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It looks like the system is thinking that you did not play those levels!
Can you try to play level # 157 and win it — wait till you see the Stars & score screen come (on it's own and do not click on "Skip") — Click on the X (but not on "next") — Now, go back to map screen and see which level it takes you to.
Please let me know how it goes. To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫