Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had the super charge option for quite awhile now. This morning, it's gone. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Supercharged option is a test that is being conducted by King @LissyLou. As is the nature of King's tests they can disappear as suddenly as they started, but this is considered normal.
As you used gold bars you might like to complain to King Player Support, but if you only used free gold bars they are unlikely to help you.
I paid 16 gold bars for the super charge wrapped candies this morning, but they disappeared.
I don't know what you mean, please elaborate! ๐