Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This game loads, but then has a blue overlay and will not proceed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am still hoping someone can help me. The blue overlay is still there and I cannot proceed into the game.
Am I looking for a FORCED STOP? UNINSTALL? Hope someone knows HOW! Nothing works…
Playing on FB (Chrome)
Hello @PatHartung🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing the game on Facebook browser OR the App version? Can you please post a screenshot of your game map for me?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫
I have looked for some info on how to do that—I play it on my laptop, Windows 11, and I am not finding how to do it.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime please force close the Apps and log in again